RSS

Change??

Hello, everyone!! Start to write my first blog here.. I love to write something either for happy stuffs or unhappy stuffs..It's another way for me to release my feelings..
I am working now actually. But still don't have mood to start my works. Actually, I have been working at here for nearly three months.. It's kinda bored to do those documents task everyday. Even though i feel comfortable to work at here, and starting to get closed with colleagues. and i have a super duper nice superior. But it's still not enough for me. I wish to have more challenging works. I like to be busy rather than having too much free time here..
"Change job" this idea never stop on my mind. I only think about it but never take action. Maybe lazy and dislike go interview. I need some motivation! And now, i am thinking that whether i want go KL or Singapore? It's important for me before start to hunt job.
So, friends, you can give me some ideas here. I am willing to listen it!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

1 comments:

eyong said...

Singapore lor! Their government provides more benefit to their worker. KL also nice but the traffic very poor. So think twice before make decision. ^^

Post a Comment