RSS

A Scapegoat!


It's been quite a long time i didn't feel upset till wanna cry. 
And it's happened today. If i could, i believe that my eye tears would drop..
Two upset matter came together. One was in my expectation but another not.

I was almost became a scapegoat! This kind of feeling really bad.
I been asked to bear the responsibility or to take the blame!
However, i was not the one who did the mistake. I was just following their instruction.
I understand that they have their concern of business issue. 
But, was it the only way or the right way to handle this matter?

It's really sucks! Just because i am junior?!
Well, if it was my fault , i would sure take my responsibility.
That was funny to solve the problem by using me. Even though till the end it was rejected by someone.
If not, my reputation would be ruined and end year appraisal is closed!

From this matter, i more understood that people use to solve the business matter by using this way.
And that unlucky people sure will turn into a scapegoat!


~xoxo~


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

1 comments:

fengshuicentral said...

相信自己! 加油!

Post a Comment